Prepared for deburring large parts.
In this latest version, extra improvements are incorporated into the standard, making it an ideal machine for its application.
The grinder has the following features:
- Robust, balanced chassis. It minimises the transmission of vibrations to the operator
- Robust engine support bolted to the central body.
- Protective cover for the belt grinder made of rolled steel, with the support coupled to the rotation shaft on bearings.
- V-belt pulley transmission.
- Defence of perforated transmission for better cooling.
- Adjustable, fold-up handlebars at the height required by the operator.
- Control panel built into the machine. With emergency stop and start-stop button, in an accessible place on the machine.
- Optional: Pneumatic tightening system, based on changing the centre of gravity of the entire grinder.
- Ergonomic design and length suitable for attaining a comfortable to-and-fro motion.
- Documentation, instruction book and CE certificate of conformity.